Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ornaments.

Every year for Christmas I give my daughter a personalized ornament. For the past 4 years its been something to have to do with princesses...with her name on it. It's SO much fun to find the perfect ornament each year and have it engraved for her.

When we went to her family's house for the first Christmas I was surprised and so happy to see that my daughter had a GORGEOUS Christmas tree in her room filled with girlie ornaments, including those I had given her. Each year since I've gotten to see her tree fill up with the most beautiful ornaments. It's so special to me to see something like that displayed- so she knows how much I love her.

2 comments:

  1. I do ornaments for my son, nothing personalized, but the first year it was a noah ark ornament because I gave him my old noah's ark music box, and the next year was a bear holding the number 2, and I think I might get the bear holding the number 1 and 3 this year, just so he can have a set of them.

    ReplyDelete